[Python-Dev] number-sig anyone?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:41:37 -0400

    Fred>   I don't know any way to do that.  If we could more easily
    Fred> create new lists on python.org (i.e., not have to wait for
    Fred> Barry), they never would have been created on SourceForge.

Actually, creating the lists is no problem, takes just seconds.  It's
updating the sigs page that's the PITA.

Note that in Mailman 2.1, you'll be able to create new lists
thru-the-web, and we can delegate that responsibility to a "list
creator" password which can be shared by a small group of trusted
folks.  Updating the sigs page is still a separate process.

-Barry