[Python-Dev] RE: Python-Dev digest, Vol 1 #1470 - 11 msgs

Greg Wilson Greg.Wilson@baltimore.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:10:56 -0400

> From: Martin Sj=F6gren <martin@strakt.com>
> Any suggestion where to put it so that it's found?

SourceForge, please --- it'll make it easy for others
to contribute, and to get.  I'm also finding that a lot
of sys admins at places I teach have figured SF out, so
I can say, "Install this, this, and this," and it just
happens.  Kind of cool...

Thanks,
Greg

--------------------------------------
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended=
 or the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or=
 here are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The=20
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is=20
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direc=
t,=20
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the=
 ontents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being=
 assed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to=
 romote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or=20
appearance at trade shows and conferences.
=20
This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by=20
computer viruses.