[Python-Dev] Checkin problems (slightly off-topic)

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:59:34 -0400

[Thomas Heller, on
    2001-07-04 09:52:14 Failed to get user name for uid 34174
at the end of a checkin
]

> Has anyone seen this problem before, or can offer other help?

[Fred]
> I saw this last night, but don't know that we can deal with it.

[Thomas Heller]
> So you mean _you_ have seen the same problem for yourself?

I saw the same thing today when I did a checkin, although with a different
uid.  Can't speak for Fred, but can't imagine what else he could have meant
(unless he was running a spy monitor watching it happen to you <wink>).