[Python-Dev] summer summaries

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
04 Jul 2001 23:30:42 +0100

My internet connection is going to get drastically worse tomorrow, and
while I could still do the python-dev summaries over the summer, it
would be significantly more tedious.  Would someone else be able to do
them for a bit?  I can provide the scripts I use to generate the
distributions and format into text and xhtml, and continue to archive
them on my starship pages.

It's not that much work; a few hours a fortnight.

I could also do with a break from it for more general reasons.

My internet connection should be back to full strength in October.

Cheers,
M.

--
  While preceding your entrance with a grenade is a good tactic in
  Quake, it can lead to problems if attempted at work.    -- C Hacking