[Python-Dev] Support for "wide" Unicode characters

Aahz Maruch aahz@rahul.net
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 07:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

Paul Prescod wrote:
> David Ascher wrote:
>> Paul Prescod wrote:

>>> Pedant. Next you're going to claim that these silly equations effect my
>>> life somehow.
>>
>> Although one stretch the argument to say that the equations _effect_
>               ^
> might    -----
>
>> your life, I'd limit the claim to stating that they _affect_ your life.
>
> And you just bought such a shiny, new glass, house. Pity.

All speeling falmes contain at least one erorr.
--
                      --- Aahz (@pobox.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>       http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

I don't really mind a person having the last whine, but I do mind someone
else having the last self-righteous whine.