[Python-Dev] RE: [Patch #103203] PEP 205: weak references implementation

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:36:48 -0500

> Patch #103203 has been updated.
>
> Project: python
> Category: core (C code)

Fred, just noticed the new "assigned to".  If you don't think it's a
disaster(*), check it in!  That will force more eyeballs on it quickly, and
the quicker the better.  I'm simply not going to do a decent review quickly
on something this large starting cold.  More urgently, I've been working
long hours every day for several weeks, and need a break so I don't screw up
last-second crises tomorrow.

has-12-hours-of-taped-professional-wrestling-to-catch-up-on-ly
    y'rs  - tim

(*) otoh, if you do think it's a disaster, withdraw it for 2.1.