[Python-Dev] Windows compile broken

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:02:11 -0500

Linking...
   Creating library ./python21.lib and object ./python21.exp
ceval.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _PyCell_Set
ceval.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _PyCell_Get
frameobject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _PyCell_New
./python21.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.  I don't see mention of it in the
Python-Dev archive, and my email is almost worse than useless (random delays
of minutes to days, due to what appears to be the simultaneous worldwide
wedging of every email server servicing every email account I have).