[Python-Dev] test___all__ failing; Windows

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:15:28 -0500

[Skip]
> Then this suggests that either Tim's hack is the correct fix (leave it out
> because we can't rely on it always being there) or I should add it to
> __all__ at the bottom of the file if and only if it's present in the
> module's namespace.

What you suggest at the end *is* the hack I checked in.  That is, it's
already done.  The existence of LC_MESSAGES is clearly platform-specific; if
anyone can say for sure a priori *which* platforms it's available on, tell
Fred Drake so he can update the docs accordingly.