[Python-Dev] Shouldn't the Mac be listed as an environment?

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:11:52 -0600 (CST)

    Fred> Are the maintainers of the MacOS port using the SF bug tracker or
    Fred> something else?  If they're using it, then by all means we should
    Fred> add it.

Even if they aren't, I think it would be valuable to list.  There aren't all
that many tools (open source or otherwise) that run on Unix, Windows and Mac
and can be used as either a console app or a GUI.

I assume the reason Fred asks is that the Environment: list is generated
on-the-fly and somehow ties into use of the SF bug tracker.

Skip