[Python-Dev] Re: [Patches] [Patch #103123] PEP 232 implementation (function attributes)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 11:09:47 -0500

    SM> and got

    |     Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
    |     /usr/local/htdocs/alexandria/www/patch/index.php on line 55

    SM> in response.  Any idea whazzup?

I got a similar error on SF when I tried to find my patch on the
patches page.  I still think the patch manager just gives you no way
to see all the patches when there's more than what fits on one page.
The error dropped a cookie in my lap that logged me out too.

After I logged in again, it all seemed to work.

-Barry