[Python-Dev] Heads up on library reorganization

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:29:43 -0500

[Eric S. Raymond]
> Guido, of course, is still up to his ears in post-LWE mail
> and work cleanup.

Bad news, but temporary news:  The PythonLabs group (incl. Guido) is going
to be severely out of touch for the rest of this week, starting at varying
times today.  So we'll have another giant pile of email to deal with over
the weekend, on top of the giant pile left unanswered during the release
crunch.  (Ping, I'm not ignoring your PEP, I simply haven't gotten to it
yet!  looks like I won't this week either)

So if anyone has been waiting for a chance to pull off a hostile takeover of
Python, this is the week!

carpe-diem-ly y'rs  - tim