[Python-Dev] Case sensitive import.

Barry A. Warsaw barry@digicool.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:34:59 -0500

Steve,

I'm tasked with look at your patch for 2.1a2, and I have some
questions and issues (since I'm just spinning up on this).

First, what is the relationship of patch #103495 with the Cygwin patch
#103154?  They look like they address similar issues.  Would you say
that yours subsumes 103154, or at least will solve some of the
problems jlt63 talks about in his patch?

The other problem is that I do not have a Cygwin system to test on,
and my wife isn't (yet :) psyched for me to do much debugging on her
Mac (which doesn't have MacOSX on it yet).  The best I can do is make
sure your patch applies cleanly and doesn't break the Linux build.
Would that work for you for 2.1a2?

-Barry