[Python-Dev] PEP 264

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:03:09 -0400 (EDT)

  >> ...  In related news, the material on nested scopes in the
  >> appendix of the refman should be moved out of the appendix.
  >> Someone who's not typing down a modem can do that.

  TP> I'm trusting that somebody else understood what that part meant.

They did, so you can ignore this message.

I added the appendix, after first trying to revise the ref manual.
(This was before nested scopes became optional for 2.1.)  I'll try to
dig up my original effort, regardless I think I am on the hook to fix
the ref manual to explain scope rules clearly.

Jeremy