[Python-Dev] Python 2.2 Release Schedule

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:03:45 -0400

Here is PEP 251, the Python 2.2 release schedule, revised after our
Pythonlabs meeting of yesterday.  Please note the following
highlights:

- Final release is now scheduled for 19-Dec-2001

- We plan the second 2.2 alpha for 22-Aug-2001

- We plan to release a third alpha.

As always, the PEP is available online at

    http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0251.html

Enjoy,
-Barry