[Python-Dev] Common runtime sociology

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:28:12 +0200

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:59:40PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> Simon, being a gentleman of taste, *likes* cats

Ah, but more importantly, does the cat like Simon ? That's how you recognize
*real* gentlemen. Especially if they sleep on the couch; if they sleep on
the couch, they're Bad. If they lie on the couch as an extra pillow,
providing bodyheat and attention-on-demand to the cat, they're acceptable.
If they pet the cat throughout the night, and feed her in the morning... Cat
heaven!

Sleepers'-hell-but-watch-the-cat-not-care-ly y'rs ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>