[Python-Dev] Common runtime sociology

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:47:37 -0400

[TIm]
> #2 is the best shot.  Alas, few people can *decide* to become an insane
> visionary and make it stick <wink>.

[Eric S. Raymond]
> I've managed it.

Damn straight, Eric!  That's one of the reasons I love you.  Born a Volvo
salesman, you spit in God's eye and decided to foment revolution instead.
And God is very pleased by this too, I hear (although His eye still burns,
and He does hold grudges).

> And Simon Cozens is staying over at my place tonight (he's quietly
> hacking on the daybed downstairs, with our cat for company).
> I think I'll show him this...
>
> Yes.  Simon Cozens and I officially send you you a hearty:
>
> <laugh role="mad scientist">BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!</laugh>

I'll believe Simon has Crossed Over too if you can't find the cat Thursday
morning <meow>.