[Python-Dev] [OT] ApacheCon 2000

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:20:53 +0200

I'm (off-topicly) wondering if anyone here is going to the Apache Conference
in London, october 23-25, and how I'm going to recognize them (My PythonLabs
shirt will probably not last more than a day, and I don't have any other
python-related shirts ;)

I'm also wondering if anyone knows a halfway-decent hotel somewhat near the
conference site (Olympia Conference Centre, Kensington). I have a
reservation at the Hilton, but it's bloody expensive and damned hard to deal
with, over the phone. I don't mind the price (boss pays) but I'd think
they'd not treat potential customers like village idiots ;P

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>