[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib/xml/sax __init__.py,1.6,1.7

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@beopen.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

Lars,

I just fixed the last set of checkins you made to the xml package.
You left the system in a state where test_minidom failed.  When part
of the regression test fails, it causes severe problems for all other
developers.  They have no way to know if the change they've just made
to the tuple object (for example) causes the failure or not.  Thus, it
is essential that the CVS repository never be in a state where the
regression tests fail.

You're kind of new around here, so I'll let you off with a warning
<wink>.

Jeremy