[Python-Dev] win32all-133 for Python 1.6, and win32all-134 for Python 2.0

Mark Hammond MarkH@ActiveState.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:02:07 +1100

FYI - I'm updating the starship pages, and will make an announcement to the
newsgroup soon.

But in the meantime, some advance notice:

* All new win32all builds will be released from
http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePython/win32all.html.  This is
good for me - ActiveState actually have paid systems guys :-)
win32all-133.exe for 1.6b1 and 1.6 final can be found there.

* win32all-134.exe for the Python 2.x betas is not yet referenced at that
page, but is at
www.activestate.com/download/ActivePython/windows/win32all/win32all-134.exe

If you have ActivePython, you do _not_ need win32all.

Please let me know if you have any problems, or any other questions
regarding this...

Thanks,

Mark.