[Python-Dev] linuxaudiodev test does nothing

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:42:58 +0300 (IDT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> Is the test for linuxaudiodev supposed to play the Spanish Inquistion
> .au file?  I just realized that the test does absolutely nothing on my
> machine.  (I guess I need to get my ears to raise an exception if they
> don't hear anything.)
>
> I can play the .au file and I use a variety of other audio tools
> regularly.  Is Peter still maintaining it or can someone else offer
> some assistance?

It's probably not the case, but check it isn't skipped. I've added code to
liberally skip it in case the user has no permission or no soundcard.

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.