[Python-Dev] 2.0 articles

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:23:19 +0200

Andrew Kuchling wrote:

> I'd like to begin writing an article about 2.0's Unicode support.
> Before beginning, has anyone else already begun this task?  If yes,
> please let me know...

I've already started something in that direction. The plan is to
write down the story of adding Unicode support to Python, the
pifalls, solutions, hacks, etc. I'll probably submit it to DDJ.

A article about *using* Unicode support would of course
be a nice complement to get a feeling of how it's like working
with the implementation :-)