[Python-Dev] Re: ajuba solutions (formerly scriptics) acquired by interwoven

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:29:54 -0400

Robin Dunn <robin@alldunn.com>:
>                                      Unfortunately, given the current
> state of the amount of my spare time and relative Mac-illiterate-ness, it's
> either going to require someone else to work on it and be wxPython-Mac's
> champion, or somebody needs to fund my ramp-up and development time so I can
> cut back on other things.

This is exactly what CoSource and SourceXchange are for.  Post your Mac port
as a project there and see who ponies up money.

  "...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
[...a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.]
        -- (Lucius Annaeus) Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD),