[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] CVS: distutils/distutils util.py,1.55,1.56

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@beopen.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:11:30 -0400

Greg,

Do you intend these most recent changes to be included in 2.0 final on
Monday?  Just giving you a heads up in case you didn't realize what the
release schedule is.  The only changes we should be making are critical bugs
fixes for mainline code (non-demo, tools, etc.).

Also, there is some code in the top-level of the CVS repository that hasn't
been put in the previous source tarballs; at least the C code for the
Windows installer, but maybe other things as well.  Can you recommend how to
include this in the source distribution for the final release?  We'd like to
include *all* the source code for distutils.

Jeremy