[Python-Dev] test_StringIO broken

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 00:56:08 +0200

On Fri, Oct 06, 2000 at 06:28:53PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> test test_StringIO failed -- Writing: "'abcde'", expected: 'abcdefg'
> 1 test failed: test_StringIO

> This on Win98SE, broke sometime late this afternoon (EDT).  Working
> elsewhere?

No. Fails the same way on my Linux box. And the problem is probably that the
test was updated (two tests were uncommented) but the output file wasn't
updated. Jim Fulton did the checkin, so he looks like the right person to
fix it (and manually check that the generated output file is *correct*, of
course ! ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>