[Python-Dev] change to Lib/popen2.py break test_popen2 on windows

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:09:20 -0400

[Trent Mick, pointing out that test_popen2 was busted on Windows]
> Geez, you are fast Tim! (for others: he patched test_popen.py
> after I sent my email but before my email made it to python-dev!)

I hate to be honest, but I actually pointed out the test_popen2 failure on
Python-Dev last week.  However, I was On Vacation(tm) then, so thought
merely mentioning it would shame someone else into fixing it.  At this
point, I'll happily settle for that somebody else eventually *noticed* it!

our-windows-testing-dept-may-be-on-permanent-vacation-ly y'rs  - tim