[Python-Dev] Adding a section to PEP 0042

Greg Ward gward@mems-exchange.org
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:16:20 -0400

I need to add an entry to PEP 0042 about the lack of cross-compilation
support, because that's a bug report that was assigned to me, and needs
to be marked "Closed/Feature Request/Later" and put in PEP 0042.  Seems
to me that I should just add a section on "Build/Installation" to the
PEP -- anyone disagree?  This might also be a good place to gather
other gripes about Python's build/installation machinery...

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@mems-exchange.org
MEMS Exchange / CNRI                           voice: +1-703-262-5376