[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Objects dictobject.c,2.65,2.66

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:12:54 -0800

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 08:55:56PM +0200, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>
> > > Let's back out these changes and put them in a patch.  There is still
> > > a lot of discussion going on.  The patch itself has some small
> > > problems.  And it is incomplete -- no test cases, no documentation,
> > > etc.
> >
> > Agreed.  Sorry, Moshe.  Can you do this yourself?  Don't try to be
> > clever with cvs admin, just use -j.
>
> OK, I'll try. If CVS gets the best of me, I'll ask for your help...

Not sure what -j does, but you can just do a reverse diff. For example:

$ cvs diff -r2.66 -r2.65 dictobject.c > reverse.patch

Apply the patch to your working copy, then check it in.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/