[Python-Dev] Gathering Python 2.1 goals and non-goals

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:13:50 -0800

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 06:01:27PM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> - Whatever you want to work on.  If you have an idea for a PEP that
>   you think should be implemented in Python 2.1, or if you want to
>   revive a PEP that's currently listed in one of the "unattainable"
>   categories, now's the time to make a plea!

I'd like to write up a free-threading PEP, but with all of my work on
Subversion right now, I'm not sure when that writing will occur or the
coding. I'll certainly do the PEP first because it could also be used as a
development roadmap for somebody do some of the work.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/