[Python-Dev] PythonLabs -> Digital Creations

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:41:12 -0500

[Charles G Waldman]
> So, when are the relevant websites going to be updated to reflect the
> new reality?

Sorry, we have no idea.

> Pythonlabs.com and BeOpen.com still reflect the old regime...

And they're running on BeOpen.com machines, which we can no longer fiddle
with.  The people remaining at BeOpen.com probably don't view updating those
sites as a priority anymore (you all saw how long it took them to get
pythonlabs.com and Starship merely running again, although at the time we
couldn't tell you *why* we weren't able to fix them ourselves).

> I'd think the Digital Creations folks would be eager to announce the
> changing of the guard...

They're getting the word out in their own way.  Hope you saw the cover story
on LWN today!

    http://www.lwn.net/

There's a lot of good info there, including useful interviews with Paul
Everitt and Guido.