[Python-Dev] Great Renaming? What is the goal?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:20:43 -0500 (EST)

Ka-Ping Yee writes:
 > I did look at the documentation for some guidance in arranging
 > the modules, though admittedly it didn't direct me much.

  The library reference is pretty well disorganized at this point.  I
want to improve that for the 1.6 docs.
  I received a suggestion a few months back, but haven't had a chance
to dig into it, or even respond to the email.  ;(

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	  <fdrake at acm.org>