[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Doc TODO,1.26,1.27

Ka-Ping Yee Ka-Ping Yee <pingster@ilm.com>
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:47:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Argh!  An inappropriate side effect of Ping's cleanup -- thanks for
> catching this.  Apparently Ping didn't do a CVS update before
> generating his diffs.

My apologies!  I'm pretty sure i did an update, but i must have
left too long a gap during which 1.2 got checked in.  You'd think
somehow a version-control system would have noticed the inconsistency
between ancestor versions...

Anyway, very sorry for the trouble.  Glad it appears to be cleared
up now.

-- ?!ng