[Python-Dev] Sourceforge Interface Concerns

Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:38:20 -0500 (CDT)

    Andy> How many people here have actually created accounts for themselves
    Andy> on SourceForge and tried to do stuff when logged in - raise bugs
    Andy> and so on?  Did it work for you?

I've submitted a few patches with no problems.  My usual connections are a
corporate T1-ish connection or cable modem access from home, however.

--
Skip Montanaro, skip@mojam.com, http://www.mojam.com/, http://www.musi-cal.com/
On Phil Jackson's ability to manage multiple Lakers superstars, Shaquille