[Python-Dev] re: ucnhash

Bill Tutt billtut@microsoft.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:54:21 -0700

Re: ucnhash and where the stuff gets tested

Doesn't matter to me where the test goes.

WRT how big it is, thats why its dynamically loaded at run time.
If you don't compile it at all, then the \N{...} syntax just won't owrk.

Re: static vs. staticforward
I can actually do a patch for that, and regen ucnhash.c for you.

Re: "" vs. <>
Whats wrong with what I'm currently doing?

All of the .h files I'm including are on the include file path. "" usage
just means stick "." before everything else in your include path.
None of the files need that. :) If there's a diffferent policy in the Python
source 'bout that that I'm not aware of, then I can fix that issue too.

Bill