[Python-Dev] ucnhash module

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:58:27 +0200

I'm a bit worried about the ucnhash module and its huge size. I didn't
follow the discussion closely at the time, because I thought I could
always exclude it from the Pythons without dynamic linking, but now it
seems that if i don't include it test_unicode doesn't run anymore.

Is this a problem with test_unicode, or should I consider ucnhash a
mandatory module?

(BTW: there were also a couple of bugs in the module, include <> in
stead of include "", and static in stead of staticforward
declarations, I'll submit patches for those shortly).
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++