[Python-Dev] ANN: Release schedule

Tim Peters tpeters@beopen.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:11:22 -0400

>> just-carrying-my-plans-between-the-bathroom-&-the-bed-is-
>>     invigorating-exercise-ly y'rs  - tim

[Mark Hammond]
> Your plans, or your pans?
>
> I-knew-you-were-old-but-not-that-old-<wink>-ly,

My pans are in storage somewhere in Baltimore, so I can't report on their
possible growth.  Or is this an Australian thing <wink>?

put-another-pan-on-the-barbie-mate?-ly y'rs  - tim

PS:  My testicles *have* grown since I moved to VA!  I'm wondering whether
it's an early symptom of Lyme disease.  They're still easy to carry from
room to room, though, provided simply I'm careful not to trip over them.