[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib/curses ascii.py,NONE,1.1 textpad.py,NONE,1.1

Ka-Ping Yee Ka-Ping Yee <pingster@ilm.com>
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Rob W. W. Hooft wrote:
>  AMK> --- NEW FILE ---
>  AMK> #
>  AMK> # ascii.py -- constants and memembership tests for ASCII characters
>  AMK> #
>                                   ^^^^^ two letters too much?

Grrrr... surely by now we should be getting docstrings instead of
comments at the top of modules!

In keeping with the format of most other modules, i also suggest
not repeating the module name.  Thus:

    """Constants and membership tests for ASCII characters."""

-- ?!ng

(166 irender improvements since May 1999)