[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Lib/curses __init__.py,NONE,1.1 wrapper.py,NONE,1.1

Eric S. Raymond esr@thyrsus.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:59:31 -0400

Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us>:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 07:48:22PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> >I'll test it and make the change in my masters if it works for both
> >cases.  I haven't actually shipped the box of goodies yet...
>
> Already tested and checked in.  If you make other changes, just ship
> me the new version.

Well, dang.  Didn't you want me to document it first? :-)
--

Rifles, muskets, long-bows and hand-grenades are inherently democratic
weapons.  A complex weapon makes the strong stronger, while a simple