[Python-Dev] Reordering opcodes (PEP 203 Augmented Assignment)

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:24:57 -0400 (EDT)

    M> These stats were created using an instrumented Python
    M> interpreter running real applications (and recording all
    M> executed opcodes to a file), so they can be considered close
    M> enough to what Python typically does in its inner loop.

    M> If you need help, I can dig up those old tools and patches...

If you can update them for the current CVS, I'd suggest uploading them
to SF.  I'd then be willing to run Mailman for a while on an
instrumented Python to see what it does.

-Barry