[Python-Dev] PEP 203 Augmented Assignment

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:02:05 +0200

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:55:19PM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:

> I think quite a lot of the code I wrote in compile.c for my augmented
> assignment patch lives on in Thomas's patch, and I was very conservative;
> if I couldn't work out what something should mean, I banned it

Yup, that's all yours. I wouldn't have known how to ban it anyway, and I
wouldn't have known where to start *anything* without your patch, Michael!

Gratefully-y'rs,

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>