[Python-Dev] failures in the regression tests

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:22:13 +0200 (CEST)

Tim Peters wrote:

> On Win98, with the CVS version as of 11:15pm EDT, in both debug and release
> builds:
>
> 59 tests OK.
> 3 tests failed: test_mmap test_winreg test_winreg2

Make that 58/4 because of test_re which failure is hidden in output/test_re.

/F - do you know at least what's going on? The SRE engine is a already a
recurrent theme on this list, so I won't repeat what has been said, but if
you can't sched some light on the errors, maybe documenting a little more
the SRE code and its design would help the knowledgeable here to look at
it and provide some help?

--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr