[Python-Dev] Meta: pep-dev (was Re: [PEP 2-0-2 listcomps] (was RE: [Python-Dev] Product iteration))

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:54:50 +0300 (IDT)

(Added hiphens in 2-0-2 to keep out of the timbot's radar)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Tim Peters wrote:

> A pep-dev mailing list is clearly a very good idea, but until one is set up
> I'm afraid python-dev is the only natural place to bear the unbearable (to
> some) pep-dev traffic.

It seems that the correct solution is not a big "pep-dev", but rather a
"pep-[1-9][0-9]*-dev" lists, one for each pep. So I'll just sit back
quietly and wait for ?!in to suggest roundup for this. Then we'll Barry
see how he can easily make mailman do this. <202 wink>

last-man-coding-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.