[Python-Dev] Python Consortium Meeting News

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:15:10 -0500

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

> BTW, how rock solid is Python's builtin XML support ? I'm asking
> because I want to make our product XML aware and the various
> different parser implementations out there gave me a rather
> unsecure feeling about which one to go after...

If by "rock solid" you mean "doesn't crash and doesn't leak memory" then
yeah, I think its pretty rock solid but someone like you should kick
PyExpat's Unicode tires more forcefully than they have been kicked.
New from Computer Associates: "Software that can 'think', sold by
marketers who choose not to."