[Python-Dev] object allocator

Peter Schneider-Kamp nowonder@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:26:06 +0000

Hei Vladimir!

I have taken the liberty to submit your obmalloc.c as a patch on
SourceForge. I have done this to make it easier for others to try it.
It should build out of the box.

> All this needs to be pursued, probably PEP'ed, but I think I can
> already emit my opinion about a compromise:

Let's wait with PEP'ing until there has been at least some discussion.

> That said, it would be nice if you could test this code on your combos
> and report some results and impressions back here.

Right now I can only say that it runs fine on SuSE Linux 6.4.

Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter@schneider-kamp.de