[Python-Dev] Consistency questions

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:34:36 -0500

Thomas Wouters wrote:

> Hm, "methods and attributes are different things, right ?" I catch
> my newbie colleagues thinking that all the time ;P

How about if we added a function that would help them to see the error
of their ways? We could call it "attrs".

"Hardly anything more unwelcome can befall a scientific writer than
having the foundations of his edifice shaken after the work is
finished.  I have been placed in this position by a letter from
Mr. Bertrand Russell..."
 - Frege, Appendix of Basic Laws of Arithmetic (of Russell's Paradox)