[Python-Dev] HAVE_STDARG_PROTOTYPES

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:55:28 +0200

I'm currently assuming HAVE_STDARG_PROTOTYPES, as defined by configure
comes implicitly with ANSI C compilers. (It defines the way to handle
variable-argument functions, and I think the '...' method is standard ANSI
C. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

However, I'm not sure what the ANSI standard says on the subject of va_list:
there is a define that checks whether va_list is an array of some sort, or
not. Is that K&R-C compatibility we can throw out, or should I keep it ?
(it's not that much, so I'm keeping it for now.)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>