[Python-Dev] Patches

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:50:57 -0500

Thomas Wouters wrote:

> - Better error message with UnboundLocalError
> Patch looks okay to me, and Tim already said he liked the idea.

Tim might as well look at it. I'm a little paranoid about changing
ceval. I fixed the static typo you pointed out.

Re: range literal: I think you need to assign it to some "core" to look
at. Yes, Guido likes the idea but nobody has verified the
implementation. Maybe it isn't an issue of core/non-core but more just a
requirement for a second opinion. I would advise against checking in
without it.

Just how compassionate can a Republican get before he has to leave the
GOP and join Vegans for Global Justice? ... One moment, George W. Bush
is holding a get-to-know-you meeting with a bunch of gay Republicans.
The next he is holding forth on education or the environment ... It is
enough to make a red-blooded conservative choke on his spotted-owl
drumstick.     - April 29th, Economist