[Python-Dev] SourceForge down?

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:38:29 +0200

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 10:13:52AM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:

> Off to CA for a week!  If anyone wants to make progress on the patches
> assigned to me, be my guest <wink -- but I couldn't log in to SF to take
> myself (at least temporarily) off them!).

I would take you off the patches, but I doubt anyone else would pick them up
anyway ;) Some need an executive decision, I think, like the EXTENDED_ARG
patch (which isn't assigned to you, yet) and the array.pop/count/etc patch.
Some just need some discussion, and there isn't likely to be a lot of
decision-making-discussion while almost all of PythonLabs and undoubtly the
most of python-dev are at OSCON.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>