[Python-Dev] A bit of a delay on stuff on my plate...

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:15:49 -0500

I ran into a little snag yesterday on the way to making a few changes
(particularly the *path.commonprefix stuff).  I mislaid my computer.
Actually, I left it (in its briefcase, with my cell phone and Palm - in
short, essentially my entire electronic existence) in a meeting in Los Altos
and didn't realize it until I got to the SF airport.  Fortunately, it was
retrieved, but I am sans electronica for a day or two until it gets shipped
out to me.

I'll take care of everything that's on my plate when I get my electronic
life reassembled.  I've already assigned some tasks to volunteers who are
helping with regression test writing for the posix, *path and sys modules.
Hopefully they'll make some progress in my absence...

Skip