[Python-Dev] Re: CVS: python/dist/src/Misc sf-faq.html,1.2,1.3

Vladimir Marangozov Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:49:17 +0200 (CEST)

Greg Stein wrote:

> Um. Why did you go and do this? Looking at the original HTML, it appears
> that Peter was using the Mozilla editor to create the page. With your
> revamping, will he continue to be able to do that? When he next edits the
> page, will it just revert back to the original?

This shouldn't be a problem for Peter. He can revert that with the editor of
his choice; if its not conformant to the standards, I'll clean the files
occasionally if you don't mind.

Sorry for being sensible on this topic, working next to the W3C people and
being an INRIA webmaster. I'm just trying to give the example about the
culture. Unfortunately, I must reckon that the tools are following slowly,
but everybody will jump in sooner or later...

--
       Vladimir MARANGOZOV          | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr