http://python.sourceforge.net (was: Re: [Python-Dev] Pythonb at SourceForge FAQ)

Peter Schneider-Kamp peter@schneider-kamp.de
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:26:04 +0000

Hi Greg!

I made a small link page (to python.org, sourceforge.net/projects/python
and sf-faq.html) and loaded it up together with the faq (sf-faq.html).

Anyone with a bit more feeling for design than me should feel free to
improve it.

Peter

--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter@schneider-kamp.de